Basic Terms and ConditionsWe have a great vacation home, and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. To ensure that our vacation home remains great, though, we have a few rules that we expect everyone to follow:
- Smoking (including 'Vaping') is not allowed in our vacation home (which includes the balcony).
- We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless they will be accompanied the entire time by an adult guardian or parent.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in, or might be immediately evicted. Don't lie. :)
- Persons other than those listed on the guest information sheet may not stay overnight in our home.
- We expect you to keep our home and furnishings in good order.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
- Housekeeping: There is no housekeeping service provided during your stay. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units so we suggest you bring beach towels if you plan to use them.
- Guest assumes all responsibility related to the swimming pool.
- Storms and Pandemics: Depending on your visit time, there's always a
chance that our vacation home will be in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning
area" and the state or local authorities will order mandatory evacuations, or
that the area might be in a pandemic and travel is restricted. In the event of
a mandatory evacuation, you must comply and evacuate.
If an evacuation happens and you are a guest currently staying at our home, we will refund any portions of the rent corresponding to the evacuation time.
If you are a guest with a scheduled arrival during the evacuation or restricted travel period, you can show up after the evacuation/restricted travel period has been lifted, and we'll refund you for the unused portion of your stay during the evacuation/restricted travel.
If you are a guest with a scheduled arrival during the evacuation/restsricted travel period and you choose to not visit, we will refund you for any advance rents/fees collected or deposited.